Author: Joris Vink <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 14:38:34 +0200
fix readme a bit
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -22,7 +22,7 @@ This documentation is for the 4.0.0 release.
* Default sane TLS ciphersuites \(PFS in all major browsers\).
* Modules can be reloaded on-the-fly, even while serving content.
* Worker processes sandboxed on OpenBSD (pledge) and Linux (seccomp).
-* Optional support for page handlers in Python with async/await support.
+* Optional support asynchronous Python running on the Kore event loop.
* Event driven \(epoll/kqueue\) architecture with per CPU worker processes.
* Build your web application as a precompiled dynamic library or single binary.