Author: Joris Vink <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 23:16:47 +0100
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@ Its primary goals are security, scalability and allowing rapid development and d
Because of this Kore is an ideal candidate for building robust, scalable and secure web things.
-This Gitbook documentation is for the 3.0.0 release.
+This Gitbook documentation is for the 3.2.0 release.
@@ -17,10 +17,10 @@ This Gitbook documentation is for the 3.0.0 release.
* Built-in parameter validation.
* Fully privilege separated by default.
* Optional asynchronous PostgreSQL support.
-* Optional support for page handlers in Python.
* Private keys isolated in separate process \(RSA and ECDSA\).
* Default sane TLS ciphersuites \(PFS in all major browsers\).
* Modules can be reloaded on-the-fly, even while serving content.
+* Optional support for page handlers in Python with async/await support.
* Event driven \(epoll/kqueue\) architecture with per CPU worker processes.
* Build your web application as a precompiled dynamic library or single binary.